2011 VIDEO CONTEST WINNERS
Michael and Octavia Welch
$10,000 FREE RENT WINNER January 3rd - April 3rd
Sara Lynn Davis
$10,000 FREE RENT WINNER April 4th - July 3rd
Sara E. Duarte
$1,000 IKEA WINNERS July 4th - October 2nd
Randy Hess, Jennifer Schmitp, Desirae Horrigan, Marcus Doyle, Timothy Brown, Vishnu Sunkari, Carly Zane, Sherryl Luvis, Renee Dellinger, Sabrina Smith, Terri J, Hyeyoung Park, Chad Wintzen
$1,000 CASH WINNERS OCTOBER 4 - JANUARY 2
Leanne Jewel, Ruben Sira, Doug Exner, Jessica Mitchell, Donna Jolicoeur, Keith Snyder, Aisha Palmer, Terri Bates, Leslie Saavedra, Jessica Watson, Carolyn Smith, Michelle Hechinger, Yasmine Peters
$1,000 CASH WINNERS JULY 5 - OCTOBER 3
Frank Vasquez, Mohamed Babekir, Charles Griffin, Katrina Trujillo, Reina Lopez, Liz Gutierrez, Lisa Monagle, Derek Stewart, Stephanie Dennis, Christine Parkin, Jesse Compos, Erik Kastner, Chris Gaskill
$1,000 POTTERY BARN WINNERS APRIL 5 – JULY 4
Christi Senefsky, Alison Goldstone, Chelsea Mayor, Luis Portillo, Mona Mitchell, Keanu Ashlee, Waylon Logsdon, Sinia Hernandez, Andy Kogut, Jennifer Balest, Gail Everard, Amanda Trojan, Erica Lindholm
$1,000 CASH WINNERS JANUARY 4 – APRIL 4
Tracy Cady, Heather Gorham, Joseph Pierce, Chris Janes, Serapio Moreno, Hannah Maxwell, Doryne Sabanal, Paige Mullinex, Adam Fishman, Bethany Peace, Michael Phillips, Kristen Hartwell, Jarod Deter
NOVEMBER 2009 WINNERS
$10,000 FREE RENT WINNERS
Sean & Julie McGrew
$100 GIFT CARD WINNERS
Barb Raber, Leslie Black, Jacob Manem, Casey Rivali, James Zlotnick, Shannah Lamb, Theresa Rich, Edwin Agront, Monika Hielle, Heather Saldana, Brandy Gambill, Brett Lamb, Sara Donnay, Michael Kiss, Adolfo Soto-Orozco, Stephanie Garcia, Quinten Adams, Jerry Angel, Jennifer Duran, Ann Marie Meyers
$25 GIFT CARD WINNERS
Scott Lukinovich, Samantha Barilovich, Ambyr Wolff, Sam Bryson, Kimberlee Pebbles, Michelle Cobain, Saroj Mishra, Noel Stalgren, Bryan Hampson, Kenneth Lujan,
AUGUST 2009 WINNERS
$10,000 FREE RENT WINNERS
Carolyn Jagunich & Andrew Valdez
$100 GIFT CARD WINNERS
Ana Munoz-Sandoval, Surendranath Ambavaram, Amel Abdelwahid, Clement Fitzsimmons, Kenneth Smith, Tae Lee, Janice Sperry, Ines Marques, Isra Omar, Victoria Stack, Kimisha Campbell, Bethany Gray, Lauren Jones, Rachel Donovan, Jared Jamison, Trudy Rodrigues, Lalima Lama, Susan Merritt, Sharon Van Late, Flor Martinez
$25 GIFT CARD WINNERS
Maria Miles, Ilona Engelbrecht, Gary Klump, Mina Abraham, Allan Caspe, Alexi Wagner, Tanna Curtin, Casey Catron, Irina Batalina, DJ Lee, Chris Hunt
2011 $1,000 Weekly Giveaway Sweepstakes - Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Carmel Partners Inc. ("Carmel Partners") ("Sponsor"), 950 South Cherry Street, Suite 1100, Denver, CO 80246.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on January 2, 2012 (“Start Date”) and ends at 12:00 AM on April 1, 2012 ("End Date").
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States of America or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico) who are 18 years of age or older as of their time of entry. Employees and agents of Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, distributors, divisions, agencies or of any related entity, including any consultants to Sponsor, and members of their family (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their household (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE: Thirteen (13) winners will receive $1,000 in the form of a check. [Total Retail Value of All Prizes: $13,000] The Prize cannot be substituted or transferred by the winner. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING A PRIZE; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
- ODDS: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (a) Automatic Entry: Tour any participating community between January 2, 2012 and April 1, 2012 and provide valid contact information (legal name, phone number, physical address and email address) to a Carmel Leasing Associate at any participating Carmel Community. (b) Leasing office Entry: stop by any participating Carmel Community leasing center and fill out an online entry form. Only one entry per family, regardless of the method of entry (a family unit is those persons having the same last name and address). (c) Mail-In Entry: Provide your contact information (legal name, phone number, physical address and email address) on an index card and mail to: $1,000 Weekly Giveaway Sweepstakes, 950 South Cherry Street, Suite 100, Denver, Colorado 80246. Only one entry per person (or per family as outlined above) per property for the lifetime of sweepstakes. Existing residents who renew a lease that has an effective rent date starting within the contest period will be automatically entered. All entry information and materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be determined by a random selection conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries. One winner will be chosen weekly, for a total of 13 winners, in Carmel’s Denver, Colorado office. All results of the selections are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Winners to be announced on January 10, 2012, January 17, 2012, January 24, 2012, January 31, 2012, February 7, 2012, February 14, 2012, February 21, 2012, February 28, 2012, March 6, 2012, March 13, 2012, March 20, 2012, March 27, 2012, April 3, 2012.
- NOTICE TO WINNER: Winner will be posted on www.carmelapartments.com/contest on date of selection. Winner is required to email CarmelWinner@CarmelApartments.com and confirm prize within seven (7) calendar days to claim prize. Sponsor is not responsible for communication problems of any kind. If winner does not make contact with Carmel within seven (7) days of being posted on the website, the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Another winner will be randomly selected and contacted by Carmel. New winner now has seven calendar (7) days to make contact with Carmel. Process to repeat until winner has claimed prize.
- VERIFICATION OF WINNER: Potential winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Prize and/or Publicity Release.
- Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, including any which may affect your entry or the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, late or illegible entries. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules are disqualified. Sponsor shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry is in compliance with these Official Rules without notice to the person attempting to enter.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules or tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person. In the event of early termination, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to select winners from entries received prior to the termination. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado.
- To obtain a list of the official winners (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self–addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: Carmel Partners Inc. 950 South Cherry Street, Suite 1100, Denver, CO 80246. Attention: Sweepstakes Administrator. Please specify "winners list" or "Official Rules" in your request.
- PARTICIPATING PROPERTIES: Contest applies to participating Carmel properties only and excludes properties that are 3rd party managed or are no longer managed by Carmel at the time a winner is selected. Exclusions currently apply to Autumn Chase, Casa Verde, Cypress Point, Hunter’s Ridge, Palm Aire, Peachtree, Spyglass Hill, The Covington – Texas, Water’s Edge, Barclay, Ravenel, Park Meridian, Quarry, Argonne, Harvard Village, Park East, Lanier, Sarbin Towers, Richmond, Park Marconi, Piedmont, Somerset Green, Avia, Kelsey, Pacific Sunrise, Skyline Park, Tag (Apex), Waterford Place, Palms of Kilani.
Effective January 1, 2012